So my day was passing by pretty boring when I decided to spice it up with some Schezwan noodles. Schezwan noodles is a popular Indo Chinese recipe. Loved by all the Chinese food fans and junkies. This pungent sauce, being my personal favorite, has the best flavors. So here I have the recipe of Schezwan noodles that I cooked today.
- 250g noodles
- 2 tbsps. Oil
- 1 medium size onion chopped
- 6-8 garlic chopped
- ¾ cup sliced capsicum
- ¾ cup sliced carrot
- ½ cup chopped beans
- 1 green chilly chopped
- 3 tbsps. Schezwan sauce
- 1 tbsp. chilly tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1tsp vinegar
- Salt according to taste
- ¼ cup spring onion chopped/ coriander leaves chopped
- In a pan, heat 7-8 cups of water and add 3tbsps oil and noodles to it.
- Let it boil until noodles are done.
- Strain the noodles and put them in cold water.
- Strain and spread on a platform and apply 1 tbsp oil on them to avoid sticking.
- Heat a pan and 2 tbsps of oil in it.
- When the oil becomes hot, add onion and garlic and sauté for about 30 secs.
- Add capsicum, carrot, beans and green chilli and sauté on medium flame for 2 mins.
- Make sure the veggies are crispy.
- Now add schezwan sauce to the veggies and mix well.
- On a medium flame, add noodles with chilly tomato sauce, soya sauce, vinegar and salt.
- Toss everything well.
- Turn off the flame; add spring onions/coriander leaves.
- Serve hot – Schezwan noodles!
Thank you for reading. Let me know if you liked it in the comments below, Or you can catch me on my Instagram below!