I’m a huge smoothie fan. I would choose smoothies on any day, any time. Smoothies are just blended fruits and veggies with milk or curd, which are not only tasty but healthier than ever.
WATERMELON BASIL SMOOTHIE
This ultra-hydrating blend will leave you feeling full of energy and ready to take on the world as soon as you take a sip. All you need is cubed watermelon (chilled), ½ cup of coconut water (chilled), and large basil leaves. Blend them all together and enjoy your summer time.
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA APPLE SMOOTHIE
- 1 bigger sweet apple.
- 1 ripe banana.
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter.
- 2 tablespoons oats *
- 1 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 1/2 cup almond milk.
With the name so healthy, green smoothie can be a blend of all the greenery you have in your refrigerator. Loaded with vitamins and minerals, this smoothie will trick you into downing an entire serving of spinach. But thanks to the sweetness of the pineapple, you won’t even know it’s there. Make sure you use this formula of 60% fruits to 40% leafy greens for better taste.
STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE
- 2 cups frozen strawberries.
- 1 fresh banana, peeled.
- 1 cup milk (I prefer almond milk in this one)
- 1 cup Ice.
- 1 tablespoon honey, if needed to sweeten.
PINEAPPLE MINT SMOOTHIE
- 3 cups fresh pineapple, cubed (~1/2 a pineapple)*
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, loosely packed.
- 1/2 cup cold water.
- 1 1/2 cups ice.
PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 banana
- 1 cup ice cubes
FRUIT AND YOGURT SMOOTHIE
- ¾ cup nonfat plain yogurt
- ½ cup 100% pure fruit juice
- 1½ cups (6½ ounces) frozen fruit, such as blueberries, raspberries, pineapple or peaches
MANGO AND GREEK YOGURT SMOOTHIE
mango, Greek yogurt and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in the blender. Blend for 2-3 minutes on high or until the mixture is creamy.
- 1 medium ripe peach, sliced
- 2 tablespoons ripe avocado, peeled and seed removed, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened frozen strawberries
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Life’s Abundance Protein Powder
World’s Best Smoothie
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt.
- 1 banana.
- ½ cup of orange juice.
- 6 frozen strawberries.
Now I’m gonna go and make one of these. Let me know if you do as well and don’t forget to share your pictures with them.